Fandom Forums - View Single Post - NaruHina FC
Thread: NaruHina FC
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 02:03 AM   #40
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about
Re: NaruHina FC

@forum: I'm sorry to say that I will be discontinuing my part in the group fanfic indefinitely. I've had notes written on what would have been the upcoming chapter for months now but I simply don't have the time to write anymore. I'm starting my senior in college and have numerous responsibilities that come along with that status. I'm sorry to those that may be disappointed. The only thing that I can say is that because I have already written several notes for it, I will attempt to finish the Oro/Sasuke arc when the time arises. I'm not making any promises as to when that will happen though.

On the other hand, this story started out as a group fanfic written by several members of this FC, not just diane_cheeze and myself. So I have no problem with other members continuing where I left off. In fact, I would encourage it. This FC was more lively back then when several of us would update the story a few times a day.

Until my next post.
Roku

*Tsukiyomi**Amaterasu**Susanoo* - Techniques of the Gods
<--Co-Owner (I'll fix my banner one day)

You're the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the fourth.

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden