Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Claymore FC
Thread: Claymore FC
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 09:18 AM   #28
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Claymore FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyarmz_2 View Post
whats up u guys can i join
nm, just gettin ready for class, in 30 min. :P andu sure can join. Welcome!! XD

::EDIT:: Well guys i think that my goal now is to get two more members then submit this fc to become official. Come on! two more! recruit, recruit, recruit!!! ^_^ have a good day!

::EDIT:: hey heres a reminder of some rules for the fan club. i will be enforcing these strictly. i would like this fc to become official, and stay active. if something happens and you cant be on for over a month or so ( i hope not) then you will bw removed from this fc. and we cant afford that.

Quote:
Rules
- No member may be in more than 5 fanclubs.

- All members must list the fanclubs they are in in their signatures or else that member will not count towards those fan clubs. We will do prediodic checks.

- Owners are to make sure that their members carry either the club banner or the title of the fanclub somewhere in their signatures. if the Owner notices that a member does not carry the fc then it is up to him or her to get that member to put it in,We will do prediodic checks if this is not done it could cause the fan club to be closed.

- A fanclub must have 8 members. the list must be updated often, if a member does not post in a fan club for more then a month their name must be removed from the club members list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 09-07-2007 at 11:35 PM.
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote