Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #90
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinovsnaruto View Post
I didn't do it. I fairly even know how to lower ppl's reps. O and if you find him... please tell them to stop. You can find out who it is in your CP. It tells you who sent it. If it was me, then i am confused.

-EDIT-We should report this to make sure this doesn't happen again.
it wont do any good. it doesnt tell you who repped you, unless they say, and i doubt they will, and its completly legal to rep anyone anyway you want. its the button beneath your ava and local at bottom looks like a balance.

anyway, the reason i got on to post was this. i had some revelations about revelation and some questions to stir some conversation and thought. here goes. i read about a sign on christian's foreheads in the tribulation, what sign do you think it will be? 777, the fish, a cross, ect. ideas?
-in answer to ealier thing about the dragon here it is, Rev.12:3 "and there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."
Rev.12:7 "and there was a war in heaven: Micheal and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels," i take this to mean that the dragon is indeed satan fighting with his fallen angels. the crowns probably cause he is refered to as the prince of the earth.
and if you had trouble reading this its cause its king James version, easy for me cause its all iv ever read, and does anybody think that there is a correct version of the bible? or does changing text to make it easier to read change some of the authenticity of the words? (truthfulness?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote