Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #107
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
well, idk why no one else responded, but i havent been on since i posted last, so theres my reason. and who ever told you ppl get into heaven cause jesus died for them....is so totally right. as long as you accept what he has done for your soul, you can get to heaven. its not possible any other way. not by works, not by having another person tell you, well ill wipe away your sins, (no offence to anyone who might take offence.) and if you find christianity so hypocritacle and terible, then dont even bother to say so. cause i may "not judge you" and i aint, but i really dont give a flip as to your views. if you dont like us, leave. its as simple as that.
I'd like to give you a warning ahead of time:

I have a feeling you're gonna get torn apart. And here's why:

LN (and Trey as well) made fantastic posts explaining his reasoning not for the negative repping, but rather for his stance on Christianity. Now, the negative repping just for "lulz"--a little immature, a little ignorant, but hey, it happens. And let's face it. This is the internet. Red reputation? Not that big of a deal. That's what the rep game is for, guys.

Now, back to what I was saying. LN explained his reasoning, his stance, his opinion--whatever you want to call it--very, very well. Granted, he was a little abrasive, but who is exactly polite in a debate? Little to none.

Your reply? Just that he should "leave" if he thinks Christianity is hypocritical. There a thousand things that I could address in your post on my own, whether to disprove or to humiliate you--solely based on how you worded your opinion on things. I won't do that, simply because I don't like to get into religious debates, for one, and for two, I'm smart enough to not go around picking fights with entire FCs. Then again, it doesn't seem like you guys are putting up much of a fight anyway.

Getting off track again.

My point is, your reply was absolutely pathetic. If there are a thousand things that I could pick out of your post to completely decimate you in this debate--then I can almost guarantee you that LN could pick out twice that many. And unlike me, he'll probably go right ahead and tear you apart.

Next time, if someone comes in here to state their opinion about Christianity, especially when it happens to be a negative opinion--you need to learn how to defend your stance properly. Sitting there and saying that he needs to leave if he doesn't agree with you? That's just proving him right.

Dirk, I think you're a cool guy, a good member. But your debating skills are lax, and being apart of a religiously geared FC--you're gonna need to work on that.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote