Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #110
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Ah, I'd like to thorw my 2 cents to a dollar in here, just 'cause. I'm not joining though.
Now, I do believe in God, but I fully understand the flaws of religion. Religion is really based on a person's opinions and personal beliefs, so it is impossible for there to be one uniform religion, this much is certain. Also, pertaining to the bad things that Christians have done, it was bound to happen. It was a much less civil time (if this time can be called civil be any stretch of the imagination) and people were easily moved by anything that would be able to solve their problems. The Crusades was much like the Holocaust in that Christians blamed Muslims for their poor harvests and sicknesses, labeling it as the 'Wrath of God'. This in comparison to Nazis blaming Jews for the source of their financial and government problems. No, I'm not calling Christians Nazis, although I'm sure many were. As far as the Witch trails... those were more gear toward very uptight, uber-christens. Puritans trying to weasel their way out of trouble by blaming hated neighbors and land-rivals, at least, thats how it started in Salem. Afterall, no matter the level of faith or whatnot, it only takes one person to start a mob.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote