Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 01:03 PM   #74
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody

It was good,I have to admitt I liked it.The action was nice,Kenpachi owns as usual(especially when he scratches his ear in the captain meeting LOL)but I wanted more action from him.
Ichigo was the usuall guy that gets overpowered when he is cornered but meh he was good also.Soi fon pawned her opponent very quick...The royka had low screen time a part that I didn't liked.Urahara's tall dude FTW!!!Lol i laughed very hard eveytime he talked.I didn't like Renji,Rukia,Ukitake(low action time) and Byakuya saving Rukia(too clice).
Other than that I liked the movie is by far better than Naruto's movies.Oh yeah I liked that Ichigo almost fell in love with Senna(nice character I have to say).

PS:If some1 is also in ML this is my exact post there also LOL too bored to right new stuff

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote