Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #115
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Young or not, that shouldn't matter. An intelligent person with a basic understanding of English could come up with a decent argument if they actually made the effort to.

I'm only 16. I started participating in debates when I was twelve. Age has nothing to do with it. Inexperience? Perhaps. But you can't get experience in something unless you try. That's common knowledge.
well, like i said, they're probably alittle intimidated by this loud person, or just havent been on. idk why, im not their mother, and i cant make them post. if they want to get all run over by someone, good for them. ill just step aside as he rolls on by.

... i have no idea where i was going with that. =\ ...ugh its too early for this. im going back to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote