Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:01 PM   #121
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christians Unite FC

Pissed off or no, learn to control yourself. Talk like that will only lead to a flame (most likely on your part) and you'll be banned as a result.

Anyway, just as Tea Tee said, this is a religious FC on the internet, where most people are either skeptical or atheist or, well, not Christian. The fact that this FC exists here is enough on its own to spawn debates, flame wars, and whatever else you can name.

The negative repping? Big fuckin' deal. Get over it, guys. It happens. I was negged once for being a Wiccan. But did I let that get to me? No. Grow up a little bit and just let petty little things like this go, especially if you're not going to defend yourselves (and your religion, consequentially) in an intelligible manner.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote