Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 10:14 AM   #130
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Why are the Jews blamed for the killing of Christ?
i'm confused on this because: the people performing the crucifictions during that period were the Romans(Polytheistic) and they performed this on Jesus(Jewish) because he was a heretic and needed to be punished. So why would the Jews be blamed for that? And why would Jesus want his own faith?
(please correct me if i'm wrong)
yes, well it is said in the bible that while the romans did physically crusify Jesus, his own people, the jews, denied him as the messiah, and that (by my own interpretation) if they had embraced him, he wouldn't have been crucified. (end interpretation) the pharacies <--sp? did not want him to be the messiah, cause well, they would be out of a job so they divised this plan to which they riled up the people against him. the roman courts could not find anything againat Jesus. but, they were pushed, by the jews, so hard to get rid of him, that they offered the choice, Jesus or Barabus. they chose to free Barabus, a murderer and have Jesus crucified instead. thus, the jews were indirectly/directly influencial in Jesus' death. does that clear it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaste lorde #1 View Post
How about this why make this fc fuk jesus n wat. see the light my ass when i see a car with the saying jews for jesus or jesus for jew i call my bodys and we break that car down so badly ohhhhh i understand christiians beliveing in him cause thats their religion or w/e but when ppl say jews for jesus or vice versa i will smash up ur car or tag the shit up of your store,
your worse than rudeboynin.
@rudeboynin yeah, you definatly need to work on what your saying man, cause its so weak, it would break if a feather landed on it. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus Bringer View Post
for (insert high power here) sake you know that we have many atheist and u know why because they have common sense okay, now then please say more why must we come to terms with the speculation that there is a god
well, you dont have to. thats the beauty of free will, unfortunatly, i have had some problems w/ this myself, free will, but god knows the end, so how is it free will? *shakes head* i got no answer for that one. but anyway, i digress, you dont have to accept there is a god. as christians, we feel that it would be in your best interest for the future, but its totally up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 09-12-2007 at 10:21 AM.
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote