Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #760
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I love how my character is once again ignored completely .
I know it's a joke, but please, this FC does not revolve around you and your characters. Your characters weren't the only ones ignored, alright. I'm commenting them because they drew drawings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne
I have a request, since I've given the physical description of my character, if someone here who has the extreme art talent (yes I'm talking to you UT, Shrike, Mikey, and anybody else who might be coming here. Could you please make a drawing of the second character I described? I'd really appreciate it, and credit you in my signature.
I have no art talent, I wish I did. Then I could draw my own character.

I liked your character, Anti, in case you didn't notice. Nento rocked my sox with his brain power.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote