Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 09:03 PM   #766
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I know it's a joke, but please, this FC does not revolve around you and your characters. Your characters weren't the only ones ignored, alright. I'm commenting them because they drew drawings.
If you knew it was a joke, then why did you turn it into a serious situation by reprimanding me for thinking this FC "revolves around me". Right now you sound like a parent giving a lecture to a five-year-old child, and that's not a respectful way to talk, especially in your case where you're contradicting yourself by saying you knew it was a joke then reprimanding me for making the joke itself. You also had no reason, even based solely on information from YOUR OWN POST, to write that. Please refrain from treating people like me as your inferiors, they don't take kindly to it, most moreso than I.