Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 PM   #178
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Its a constint circle of you force shit down my throat with a boot, and ill shove it down yours till one of us gets full. But none of our throats are connected to stomaches so this bullshit cycle never fucking stops. Its an unrelenting force of petty bullcrap. You christians force your religions onto athiests and others. Athiests whine and compain to everyine one else. Buddhists dont say anything because if they opened their mouths they would go against everything buddhist because every religious follower is such an asshole. Every jew that iv seen got pissed off at me because I said hitler. Just put down the god damn guns people. Just put them the hell down. So what if I made a hitler joke. So what if that guy believes that when you die you turn into a pile of crap and then children make a shit snowman out of you. Just let everyone be. Its no longer a safe confrentation, its become a paper back war fought between your pen and men. The saying goes the pen is mightier then the sword, but atleast the sword can dull and become useless. The pen is relentless, it can destroy monarchies and countries can fall under ink soaked words. I just dont get it, please explain this to me. Why is everyone so "Omg you like shouldnt like say anything like bad about like my religion..and then you should like join us" If your trying to fill your own emptiness then why do we throw concrete mix into others and hope it sticks
well, i personally aint gonna force nothin on you, cause its your decision. i dont like the "pushy" christians, (my grandma and mom! :[] and when christians, or jews or whatever finally accept their religion as their own, then they no longer feel a need to fill that hole. and if your eating cement mix, you'd better hope it doesnt stick! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote