Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 11:45 PM   #193
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: Christians Unite FC

They aren't unpleasent, they are simply defending themselves, and on the topic of some Christians shoving religion into people, yes that may appear to be happening, when really they are grieving for you because they want you to DESPERATELY be saved! I hate seeing constantly, and everyday my friends who are not saved, and I pray constantly for them. Luckily at my church, we are starting a new series called 'Just Walk Across The Room' which is sopposed to be able to get us more confident in evangelism (big word, i know) so i am super excited!!! i just wish that those friends would ask about Christianity...and not have to ask them

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote