Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Avatar: The last airbender FC
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:03 PM   #152
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
Taijiya, it's out on Veoh.com. It's better than Youtube.
IMC, Really now, "hooking up" doesn't mean, they'll have sex. This is Nick. It's a kids show. Get over it.

The Aang/Katara dancing scene was awesome. I'm actually liking them together more and more.
IT's true that Zuko was emo already, but in the dialogue between him and Mai, they used negative words. I just don't think it's healthy. But, you know, I'm really interested in finding out HOW they got together. I doubt Mai asked him out, and I KNOW Azula wouldn't get them together. I'm thinking that Zuko is probably using Mai. But it's just a small theory I have.
Thanks, I watched it last night on Veoh. I enjoyed this episode more than the premier.

Sokka had me laughing from the start. "Enemy Birds! Oh noes!" xD He really had a lot of funny lines and his voice actor did a great job. I LOVED Wayne (Wang? not sure lol) Fire and Sapphire Fire.

There was fluid animation during the scene where Aang completely outclassed that lame stereotypical 'jock' character. Probably my least favorite aspect of the episode, though the animation was great and Aang looked real cute side-stepping that guy. I did enjoy the school scenes though, overall. I loved Aang's 'nervous disorder', he looked adorable playing his instrument. xD

Oh yeah, I really like everyone's new outfits ~

The Katara/Aang dance scene was fun, I loved watching it. But damn, their moments were fluffy. Almost too much xD. Katara's reaction to Aang asking her to dance was damn cute, though. I did not enjoy Zuko and Mai's scene as much as the first one... it was too much. lol xD

Iroh not speaking was fine with me. The second time Zuko came to talk to him, he barely even gave Iroh time to speak before he got all huffy and stormed out. Dunno, I skipped those scenes on my second watching, just because they didn't really pull me in. *shrugs* I was more in the mood for comedy anyhow, which the episode definitely delivered.

Next episode needs more Toph. =/ And Ty Lee. Azula's short scene was okay, at least the animators never fail to make her pretty. Same with Zuko ~

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call