Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Ichigo x Orihime FC
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #38
Circe
Academy Student

Circe has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ichigo x Orihime FC

Is that Divine Intervention's avatar? :awesome

youth is the belief that anything is possible; aging, 'a lot less is possible than i originally thought. i shouldn't even try.' a young person of 8 will feel wonder and energised. the feeling of being 16 years old will inevitably be missed by those who are no longer 16 years old. when a 17-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates his individuality and sense of irony. when a 37-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates the fact he is 37. a divorced 42-year-old man will think, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl'. After weeks of bar-hopping, the smart ones at least, will amend, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl...who's an old soul.' the puzzle with the essence of youth is that no one has it anymore. fortunately, the loss of youth was solved by vegetarians who didn't eat many vegetables, but did smoke a lot of grass, so everything is perfect.

...too perfect.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote