Fandom Forums - View Single Post - SCARY STORIES...ooh...
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 07:01 PM   #571
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

OK here is one that has circulated the internet i got it on a email

One night a girl was on her computer chatting. After some time a guy (unknown) started to talk to her and freaking her out she got really scared and started being mean to the guy. then she asked who was him he said that he was going to meet her that night...

She got reaally freaked out and closed everything that night and stayed with her little sister. Ok that night the 2 of them were on bed sleeping and she heard a noise and then she remebered she forgot to close a window.

She left out the room with her sister (alive) in it she closed the window and got back...

When she returned what she saw gave her the creeps she saw her sister dead on her bed wth a big paddle of blood.

She freaked out and hid on the closet and wrote something on it ( cant remeber rite now what though) and then something opened the closet and......

well their parents came to the closet and they saw her body dead on the closet and some cuts on the closet walls.

Some years later the parents gave birth to a boy he grew up and had a life...

One night while he was chatting (on the same room where the evnt took place) someone started to talk to him saying that it was his sister and asked how he was and some of that stuff family asks....

He did not believed her of course then he asked if their parents havent told him about her and her little sister he answered no. then she told him to look in the closet and she told him exactly the hings that were on it (the cuts, the stuff she wrote on it).

Then she got really mad and told him that why do her parents had keeped the secret. and she said ill make them pay.

the boy inmediately went to his parentss just to see them dead....

When he returned to the computer the girl said sorry but thats their punishment for having hid the story about my sister and me.

Well... that's the story.

I dont know if it is true but i heard of it.......

What do you think??????
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote