Fandom Forums - View Single Post - "Do you like...?" threads
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
"Do you like...?" threads

The epidemic seemed to have started with narutoiscool posting thread after thread of "Do you like...[insertsongtitlehere]" threads in order to increase her postcount. This is spam. Not to mention the fact that it's creating threads that are exactly the same except based on a different song.

I warned her, but not others, so thus I've made this sticky to bring it to the attention of all those wishing to make threads in this sub-forum: NO MORE THREADS LIKE THESE.

Those who post these threads repeatedly are spamming. On top of that, posts that happen to be in these types of threads usually go no farther than "i like it", or "i hate it". Thus, more spam.

In order to cut back on that, I'm going to create an EXPERIMENTAL Music Discussion thread. This will be like a convo thread, but it MUST stay on topic, and mindless spam will NOT be tolerated.

The idea is still undergoing evaluation from the staff, so it may be deleted at any point in time. Keep in mind that at this point, the Music Discussion thread is strictly experimental and may or may not stick around.

So if you want this, make an effort to stay on topic and not to spam. Maybe if we see that the members are reacting well to this, it'll stick around. ;D