Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official Music Talk Discussion v.1 [see first post]
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #9
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Music Talk Discussion Thread [experimental]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
I like soulja boi and all, but all those other "Crank Dat" songs get on my nerves, lol. I was in class today, first period, and the girl next to me had a CD player that she was listening to with ALL of the Crank songs on it, and she made me listen to the Lion King one and I'm sittin' there like, "Dude...wtf, this is lame". And she goes and starts dancing. <__<;

I can't do any of them either. XD
But everyone at my job can. Like, if it's slow for some reason, somebody might start singing it and then like anyone who hears it busts out with the Superman.
Lulz I feel you, i dont really like the other versions as much as I find them so stupid it makes me laugh XD

And omg my co-workers are the same way lol, whenever its slow they find time to do some dumbass dance to the ring tones on their phone and Souja boi is like the number 1 thing lol.

His follow up to this song better be hot or hes gonna be a 1 hit wonder I bet >.>;