Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official Music Talk Discussion v.1 [see first post]
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 07:21 PM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Official Music Talk Discussion v.1 [see first post]

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money
Lulz I feel you, i dont really like the other versions as much as I find them so stupid it makes me laugh XD

And omg my co-workers are the same way lol, whenever its slow they find time to do some dumbass dance to the ring tones on their phone and Souja boi is like the number 1 thing lol.

His follow up to this song better be hot or hes gonna be a 1 hit wonder I bet >.>;
You haven't heard Soulja Gurl yet? I like that song, too, but like, you know how when the...shit, I forgot what the dance is called...you know that retarded dance that D4L and them made up where they snap and everything, and then it was put into like every damn song afterwards? Well in Souja Gurl he does that "YOOUUU" thing in it and it's like....it doesn't fit...it just sounds so awkward. XD

But now people at my work are going around singing, "YA GOTTA WALK IT OUT...TA BE MY SOUJA GURL~" and on the time cards, people are writing "souja gurl" under their names. What's funny is that it was like the whitest girl you'll ever meet who first did it. XD

I've only heard the Lion King and the Superman...I don't know if I wanna hear the rest of the Crank Dat songs. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina
Hokay then, a band I'd like to bring to your attention, if you will. <.< Avenged Sevenfold. I love the guitar solos. He makes them sound so somber in 'Seize the Day'.
I've listened to them like, once. I saw the video for that Seize the Day one and thought it was a good song, but I never really took the time out to go and search for their other stuff to listen to, I guess cause it never really hit me that hard, ya know?
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote