Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official Music Talk Discussion v.1 [see first post]
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 08:02 AM   #18
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Official Music Talk Discussion v.1 [see first post]

Avenged sucks the solos arnt anything amazing, hell I came up with better solos. I've only heard one solo by them that I accualy liked. But the band as a whole isnt good either, vocals are common, guitar skill is novice half the time,drums are on the harder side of things cause of the counting (1e+a2e+a so on and so 4th) (see what I did thar?) But if your a good drummer then you know that counting notes that fast is easy. If you want good metal go to the classics, try "Ride the lightning" (sp?) by metallica, or Disposable heros (also by mettalica) Sure its thrash metal and a bit different then avenged but then agan mettalica doesnt suck and they have awsome solos.

As far as punk is concerned. Punk is dead. It realy is. There are no bands like the rammones,clash, etc. What we have today is a lab experiment gone horribly wrong.

Also about screamo bands, I hate them. I realy do, I find the vocals often drown out the instruments. But I like underoath because the drummer is better then most screamo bands, and one of the better drums today. (New wave drummers, but Tom barker is defintly the best young drummer...that i've heard so far)
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote