Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Abortion
Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all
Abortion

My friends and I have been arguing about this for a long time... Its about how most religions are against abortion and how its cruel and evil and whatever... Yet, how would they feel are a 17 year old girl, who got raped... and is now being told that she has to give up on her life because of something that wasnt even her fault... When a lady (who was christian) came in to talk to us about the evilness of abortion, I stood up and asked her about the 17 year old girl thing. Her answer was "There is no excuse to have an abortion be it incest, rape, or accidental" she then refused to let me rebuttle her statment... So what do you all think about abortion?? Do you agree with me that there are some excuses? or do agree that someone should be forced top raise the child no matter what?