View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 07:27 PM   #2
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookaipai View Post
My friends and I have been arguing about this for a long time... Its about how most religions are against abortion and how its cruel and evil and whatever... Yet, how would they feel are a 17 year old girl, who got raped... and is now being told that she has to give up on her life because of something that wasnt even her fault... When a lady (who was christian) came in to talk to us about the evilness of abortion, I stood up and asked her about the 17 year old girl thing. Her answer was "There is no excuse to have an abortion be it incest, rape, or accidental" she then refused to let me rebuttle her statment... So what do you all think about abortion?? Do you agree with me that there are some excuses? or do agree that someone should be forced top raise the child no matter what?
I agree with u cuz their are some families that do that and someone just needs to stand up for their selves and just say ok i want to put a stop to this abortion thing once and for all and also they might want to make a campaign to all people u want abortion to be stopped:0