Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Abortion
Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #10
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
It is a question of moral.
My opinion is that the abortion should not be casted out as forbidden, but people should simply reduce the use of it to a minimum.
In extreme cases, like the one mentioned, abortion should be fine. After all, a 17 year old girl wouldn't want to have a baby with someone who raped her.

While what you are saying is basically true, it isn't that simple.
Ask a doctor who is crushing something which will become a baby's head if it's just an embryo.
If an abortion is done in it's early stages like you mentioned, it is an understandable option to chose an abortion if it's unwanted.
But going past that is...well, I am sure you know.

------

When you understand what you are doing, then decide will you do an abortion, or not.

As I said, I think that it's okay to do an abortion sometimes, but it shouldn't be done so frequently as it is done now.

I watched how it's done. It's not a simple process and a simple matter to decide.
Shrike i know its not that simple.. trust me i know.. its a hard thing to do and a hard thing to get over.. trust me when its done the woman just doesnt get over it.. it stays with that person for a while if not forever.. true i dont think it should be a constant thing.. no i dont think it should be used as a form of birth control but unfortunately some women do that to get rid of the baby and some make mistakes..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote