Fandom Forums - View Single Post - So much fail...
Thread: So much fail...
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #1
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
So much fail...

...from Akatsuki in just 3 chapters.
Pain and Konan are laughable. They make me think of them as fillers.

Seriously, I am a hardcore Akatsuki fan, and I had very high hopes for BH and especially AL (I called them this since I had great respect for them until their names were revealed).

Itachi and Kisame are so much pwnage when you compare them to the pair which is Konan and Pain. Actually, every single pair is/was much better. Zetsu alone is better than those two.

Akatsuki now seem like shit to me. Both in power and in their goal.
Sealing all those Bijuu's seemed like a badass thing to do to me, and the mysterious statue was pure win. Now we understand that the statue will actually be used as a nuke. I am sorry Kishi, but that's just bullshit to me. Mixing modern world with Narutoverse is such a fail.

Why would Kisame want wars to stop, again? Deidara? Itachi? Hidan? Anyone? As we understood in the first place, Akatsuki wanted to have a monopoly on war, not to cease wars.
How emo is of Pain to call himself Pain and a God.
I saw AL and highly intelligent and reasonable individual with a mysterious goal. I saw BH as his partner who actually organizes stuff and kicks some ass.

Tobi was pure win until he was revealed to be Madara, which is utter fail. Introducing a character like that just reduced the quality of many other characters in this story. We didn't need another Uchiha.

Hidan and Kakuzu were such a great pair, and they served as fodder.
Sorry to say, but Pain and Konan are lame for someone like Kakuzu or Hidan was. Even though Hidan had one jutsu, no background at all, was stupid and retarded, he was still much better character.

God? Angel? "That's cool." I though, until I heard Pain's speech in the last chapter. He is a real comedian, just like J-man said.
Such a lame excuse for an Akatsuki Leader.

Now, even when I know Pain will kill Jiraiya, I want Jiraiya to be awesome until he dies.
GO GO JIRAIYA! Kick some Akatsuki ass.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote