Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What are some of the wierdiest people you know in real life?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of
Re: What are some of the wierdiest people you know in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
What are some of the wierdiest people you know in real life?

Well there is this girl that goes to my school who is a freshman and she has the body of a 10 year old but the face of a middle-aged woman. Well in theatre arts class she bowed her head down and ran off of stage when she couldn't do a monolouge in front of everyone. She went back to her seat and buried her head in her arms. I felt something bizzaire about her and she was VERY quiet and had little social interaction with anyone. Well Friday she was called to the guidance office and later at lunch I found out why. She had dug her hand deep down in her pants and started touching herself in the back of class. She was even rolling her head back while doing it too! She then pulled her hand out and there was white stuff all over her hand and she licked it off. Someone saw her obviously and she had got sent to the guidance counslor. She didn't get suspended or nothing! They saw she does it all the time in class. She's wierd and she acts just like Carrie. She's one of those people that are probably going to shoot the school up. I don't like calling people wierd or strange because I am culture tolerant and I know different people may do things different but this girl just scares the mess outta me. She is like VT killer wierd!!!!!!

I'm not making it up either! More than half the school knows about it now and she is still walking around with her head down and folding her arms and bowing her head down leaning forward in class. The first day of school, a lot of people thought she was racist because she acted so wierd and she looked at you like she didn't like you.

What are some wierd people you know in real life?
thats creepy man.O_o.

mine is just a superemo girl in campus. same course as mine, psychology. they call her witch coz she do look like one and despite our hot climate she wears long boots, loong skirts then all BLACK. everything. the only different color in her is her eyes colored blue like those in the vampire movies that makes it look even more scarier/weirder because of her immense black eyeliner.
its like halloween everyday when i see her.

anyways, that weird girl from your school pawns the weird girl from ours.*_*

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote