Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official Music Talk Discussion v.1 [see first post]
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:58 PM   #28
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Official Music Talk Discussion v.1 [see first post]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
HAHA. I think MCR and Green Day have sucked equally from he start and are hypnotizing you with bad music to buy their albums so they can become rich and make you poor.

Pantera wasn't that innovative. Please, tell me what genre they created? Black Sabbath in my opinion is one of the most innovative bands of all time. Led Zeppelin added to Black Sabbath's sound by making it have a more uplifting, less dark sound, while still keeping a majority of the heaviness. The newer age of post-rock is extremely new to music. Bands like Mogwai, Sigur Ros, and Godspeed You! Black Emperor are all extremely innovative. The reason is that the feelings the music creates and the way the music creates those feelings are being used in all different kinds of music that aren't even related to the genre.

She is alright, but there would be many singers I would pick over her. She isn't half-bad though.

Wasnt it pantera that kept metal alive?
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote