Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach Chapter Prediction
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:54 AM   #29
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeBunshin View Post
Ya know something, as many strong enemies as the FIVE members of Ichigo's group has beaten, it only makes sense that they think they could win, I mean, at this point it would be stupid not to back them up since they've proven they can fight on par with many of the Espada. Now that's not accounting for however strong the three rogue captains have gotten or the Espada yet to come are, but come on, if Ichigo had been at full strength for Notoria I think he would have given him a run for his money... maybe lol.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that we see Kenpachi in this lol. He would be crazy enough to plunge directly into Los Noches for a fight. They are uber strong after all. I don't remember if I posted it or not but I kinda thought if anyone Kenpachi would show up, and this might be way off but I think he might have learned something about his sword finally, maybe even Bankai, but I can only hope for that second bit. But on top of that, if someone can buy Ichigo some time I think that Inoue can heal him and we can do what judge mills lane says... let's get it on! ... again! lol.
Yeah, but Ichigo's team isn't exactly the best when it comes down to it. Ichigo, the strongest of his group, was about evenly matched with Grimmjaw's released. If Ichigo had weant up againist Noitora even with full power, i doubt he would have beat him. Rukia got lucky that she fought #9 and that he was playful with her, not to mention he was the only Gillian of the Espada. Chad wasn't as lucky. And from the looks of it, neither are Renji and Ishida at this point.

We all saw what Ulquiorra did to Ichigo with ease. There are three more Espada stronger than him to, not to mention Aizen is still finding stronger and stronger Vaste Lorde. Right now, both sides are getting stronger, but Ichigo's team is in a bad situation.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote