Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 06:19 AM   #757
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
*hugs* ^_^

I'm not sure if I like it more than Hero's Comeback (cause that one sequence with Tsunade/Jiraiya, Team 08/10, Kabu/Oro, Sand Sibs, & Naruto/Sasuke is fucking love xD along with the scene of everyone reaching for Gaara's hand).
Ah, I did love the scene with Gaara's hand. The animation for it was wicked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taijiya
I love the beginning/end. Nice symbolism to it and it looks awesome. Those clouds are gorgeous.
WHeeeee!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taijiya
The shots of Team 07/Tsunade&co/SasuOroKabu are wicked. The wind affects on Tsunade and Jiraiya make them look so sexy. lmao. This opening was total eye candy (ending too xD)
And that shot of Sakura holding her chin is beautiful.
Yesh yesh, I also loved the beginnng with Sakura. The whole thing giving each member of Team Seven their own 3 poses. I really liked it; but where was Naruto's? =[
Quote:
I did like all the filler openings, actually. They were the best part, imo. xD lulz
Yea, the filler openings were good, I suppose. There were a few of them that I liked, but some of them had HORRIBLE animation, or almost no animation at all. Such as Re:member. I did like Namikaze and Yura Yura, though.
Quote:
Sakura crying out to Naruto is animated so well, I really loved the play of light in that scene. And the short SasuSaku one too <3
omg, that part was so hawt i played it over and over and over again. (the Sakura crying out to Naruto part) ... I just can't get enough of it. X3
Quote:
Snakey!Sasuke is smex .
Hands off! he's miine! lol xP

Quote:
Yeah me too, but Sai's not so bad himself... just have to get used to his belly-shirt all over again. xD His poses reminded me of play girl or something.
lmao. I've never gotten used to his shirt.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote