Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #773
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

i think maybe at first he had the intention of killing Naruto for the mangenkyo sharingan (i think thats what its called...) in order to achieve a greater power, thus making it easier/possible to defeat itachi. but he realized that he didnt want to be like his brother and destroy his best (and probably only true) friend. so he left to find his own path to power.

as for orochimaru and itachi... well they deserve it >< orochimaru wants to friggin steal Sasuke's body.. I mean i know Sasuke was going to let him at first, but then he's like NO WAY .. dont want that freak in MY body =/

and killing itachi is basically the only thing that Sasuke really wants to live for.. it's his dream. though i really dont think it's a good one, because even if he DOES kill itachi, what good will it bring? Sasuke will probably just plunge into an even darker future =(

yea i rambled on i know.. lol. i really hope that Sasuke somehow has a happy future and returns to the Leaf Village.. but I mean, i dunno. i can only hope=(

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote