Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS thread
Thread: VS thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #1626
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: VS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil001 View Post
alright Mikey, hows this to support my claims
1: Neji can see almost 360 degrees when using the Biyakugan and during the Chuunin exams Naruto could barely get a hit in because Neji could see what he was going to do and move fast enough to dodge him when there were like five clones attacking him at the same time.
Yes, as if five Naruto clones, by the Chuunin exam arc, were really fast.

Quote:
Since then Neji has no doubt increased his speed and is able to perform the 128 palm strike faster than anyone can see, so i think Neji has the speed and skill to dodge a giant three bladed weapon easily
Sure. Except that Neji has to get up close in order to be effective. Shikamaru was effective against him because he's a long range fighter who is smart. Neji is a close range fighter who is smart. He has half of what it takes.

Quote:
2. Block the chakra, stop movements. again i refer you to the chuunin exams where we see Neji do he sixty four palm strike on Naruto and afterwards Naruto could barely move until he used demon chakra. If Hidan can't move then he can't attack or kill anything
Sure, Neji will definitely try and block his chakra holes. And you know, he'll probably succeed in blocking some of them. And in exchange, he'll also cut sliced.

Quote:
3. Neji is smart enough to realise he's doing something when he see's the blood is been drawn into a certain shape, Neji wasn't there when Shika first fought him no, but Neji isn't the kind of guy to take the Akatsuki for granted and would try to take him down before he could try anything
Are you kidding? Do you know how many times characters, both good and bad, have just stood there and watched what their opponents will do and say? Of course Neji will stand and watch, and wonder. Hidan, while being a dolt, is very very lethal against opponents that don't know of his abilities. Against someone who knows his tricks, he's a joke. That's why Shikamaru punked him so easily. Neji doesn't know of his abilities at all. He'll analyze what's going on, sure.

Quote:
and finally, have you not been watching the Shippuuden series, Neji can do the eight trigrams mountain crusher, the move he used to finish of that clone of himself when he was helping save Gaara
LMAO Using anime events as proof = failure. I'm not even going to bother countering your points if you're going to use points from the anime and not manga.

Quote:
care to test me some more, or do you wanna go home and cry to mamma??
You've given me absolutely nothing to run home and cry from. Except a pretty childish attitude, which I should probably expect from you now.