Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS thread
Thread: VS thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #1628
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS thread

Well I was about to counter devil, but MikeyM already owned him. All I'm going to do now is support Mikey's claims with my own opinions and facts. Suppose there's all there is to do.

Wait a minute.... What the hell is this?!
Quote:
care to test me some more, or do you wanna go home and cry to mamma??
Now why would you say that? Why in hell would you say that other than to attempt to make an ass of yourself? Why can't you be a decent person and debate by respecting the people you're having the debate with? Come on, don't do that stuff.

Neji isn't godly, he would get hit eventually by Hidan's scythe, and then he's dead. Hidan doesn't have to PHYSICALLY DRAW the circle, he can just create it using chakra. Well, at least I don't think so, been a while since I've read about that arc.