Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #779
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
i think maybe at first he had the intention of killing Naruto for the mangenkyo sharingan (i think thats what its called...) in order to achieve a greater power, thus making it easier/possible to defeat itachi. but he realized that he didnt want to be like his brother and destroy his best (and probably only true) friend. so he left to find his own path to power.

as for orochimaru and itachi... well they deserve it >< orochimaru wants to friggin steal Sasuke's body.. I mean i know Sasuke was going to let him at first, but then he's like NO WAY .. dont want that freak in MY body =/

and killing itachi is basically the only thing that Sasuke really wants to live for.. it's his dream. though i really dont think it's a good one, because even if he DOES kill itachi, what good will it bring? Sasuke will probably just plunge into an even darker future =(

yea i rambled on i know.. lol. i really hope that Sasuke somehow has a happy future and returns to the Leaf Village.. but I mean, i dunno. i can only hope=(
Yeah I agree with everything you said. ^^

You don't mind spoilers right? Well, I'm not sure so I'll spoiler tag it anyway xD

During the Orochimaru vs Sasuke match in Part II, Orochimaru states that he knew this day would come. Basically, Oro is saying that he knew he and Sasuke would have a confrontation because Sasuke never intended to give his body to Orochimaru.

Before this, during the reunion with Team 07, Sasuke does tell Naruto and co that he doesn't care about giving his body to Orochimaru, if it means Itachi can be killed. However, he also uses this phrase when referring to the body transfer: "If it happens... then it happened." Which, imo, tells ya that Sasuke is attempting to misdirect his teammates (and Kishi the readers). He's not saying it will happen at all, instead that expresses apathy and 'acceptance', acceptance that is later proved to have been feigned.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that if you understand Sasuke's character at all, then you'll realize that there's no way he'd let Orochimaru take his body. First off, there's no guarantee that Oro would kill Itachi/keep his word, and most importantly, Sasuke wants to kill Itachi himself. <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
made a little banner for the FC : )

So cute. xD +rep
Make moar <3

edit :: Ack. I can't rep you right now. <.<

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by