Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dark Plague
Thread: Dark Plague
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:51 AM   #69
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dark Plague

The ruckus could be heard and felt all the way to the hospital. Naruto and Sakura had just lept into action, seeking where this commotion had come from. Kakashi stood at the window watching them leave.

"Don't be so hasty, you old hag." Eliza said, as she just stood there.

"What did you say?!" Tsunade said, as she rushed at Eliza with a punch coated in chakra, but Eliza moved aside.

"Shit..." Tsunade said, as she stumbled towards Kyuuketsuki because Eliza tripped Tsunade.

"Hahha. So she's the Hokage." Kyuuketsuki said, as he lifted his arm to swat her aside, only for a medium sized, armored frog to poof out of smoke and block the strike from Kyuuketsuki to Tsunade. Jiraiya stood there, with both hands clasped together.

"Eliza. Just leave." Jiraiya said in a serious tone. Something in his voice implied that he didn't want to harm her.

"You've aged, Jiraiya." Eliza said, blushing a bit.

Kyuuketsuki just stood there thinking to himself, "Ah crap. I forgot these two have a history..."

"Yes, time does that. You've grown into quite an attractive woman." Jiraiya said with a smirk on his face.

"Are you two done?" Tsunade said, a bit annoyed, as Jiraiya's frog poofed away.

"Hey! Who the hell are you guys?!" Naruto shouted as he caught up to Gai, Tsunade, and Jiraiya.

"Oooohh..." Naruto said as he noticed how pretty Eliza was. Eliza just stared at Naruto, a bit puzzled.

"Idiot!" Sakura said as she bopped him on the head.

"You two, go protect Kakashi!" Tsunade turned and said to Naruto and Sakura.

"But, we just got here..." Naruto said.

"Just do it!! They're here for him!" Tsunade shouted.

"Oh shi-" Naruto said, as he began heading back to Kakashi, only for Kakashi to show up at the scene also.

"You two don't look like normal Akatsuki. Who are you?" Kakashi asked, still pretty weak.

"You. You killed my master? Master Kakuzu." Kyuuketsuki said, as he slowly walked towards Kakashi. Gai quickly zipped to Kakashi's side and struck a defensive pose.

"Kakuzu? Hey, what the hell is going on?" Naruto asked Jiraiya, but Jiraiya had no response for Naruto. He had a hard time trying to forget his history with Eliza.

"....." Naruto thought.

"We fought him and killed him." Kakashi told Kyuuketsuki, looking up at him.

"Ah." Kyuuketsuki said calmly, as he took a deep whiff of Kakashi's scent. "We can go now. I came for what I wanted, Eliza. Eliza?" Kyuuketsuki said, as he turned and noticed Eliza and Tsunade staring at each other, with lightning between their eyes, as if Ino and Sakura were at a stare down over Sasuke. Except Tsunade wasn't interested in Jiraiya, she had a geniune hatred towards Eliza for her attempt at Minato, and for having the cojones to show her face at Konoha's doorsteps again.

"Fine. Let's go then." Eliza said, as she broke the stare down with Tsunade, and walked away.

Tsunade just stood there, making a fist and wanting badly to put an end to Eliza.

"Bitch....." Tsunade said in very ghetto fashion.

Eliza turned and looked at her.

"The next time you show up here, I will kill you." Tsunade said in a very threatening fashion.

(Wow. I've never seen Tsunade-sama so upset.) Gai thought to himself.

"Don't make such empty statements. Though it would be joyful to send you where Yondaime is now." Eliza said tauntingly.

"Oh my!" Jiraiya said as he found himself, along with Gai, holding Tsunade back.

"You're still easy to rile up. So, very easy." Eliza said as she walked off with Kyuuketsuki, who for the most part, just stared into Kakashi's eye with hatred. They both left the gates of Konoha.

"Tsunade, are you crazy? She could have killed you." Jiraiya said.

"She can't be that strong." Tsunade said, as she regained her composure.

"Something tells me she's much stronger than she was when she fought Yondaime." Jiraiya said.

"Uh, hey. Who was Minato?" Naruto asked.

"......." Gai, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade thought.

"Minato was Yondaime's name." Kakashi said, as he hinted that he needed Naruto's help to get back to the hospital.

"Where could she have been hiding all of this time?" Tsunade asked Jiraiya, as she watched Naruto help Kakashi back.

"The only country more powerful than ours is Heaven. Though I've heard rumors of another country called Hell. I've never been there." Jiraiya said.

"Tsunade-sama, maybe we should visit the country of Heaven and investigate." Sakura suggested.

"Perhaps. We'll meet at my office tomorrow morning to discuss this." Tsunade said as she walked off.

Gai, Sakura, and Jiraiya stood there.

"I'd better go see what Lee is doing." Gai said as he left.

"Is she strong" Sakura asked.

"She fought the Fourth. She lost, but that was expected. What wasn't expected was that she forced the Fourth to use his most powerful jutsu against her." Jiraiya said, as he looked at Sakura.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote