Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS thread
Thread: VS thread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:01 PM   #1635
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil001 View Post
oh. my. what. a. shock, people who are friends are teaming up to make me look like an idiot.
Well we can't take all the credit, you did a very good job in making it so easy it was almost effortless for us.
Quote:
well Mikey, Uchiha and Anti let me just say this, you're failing miserably in your team up to make me feel like I'm wrong, i said Neji can almost see 360, ALMOST, as in not quite fully, but then Neji has in own way for compensating for that, and why not pull something from the anime series? It was in the manga anyway and he still used the same attack to kick his clones wannabe ass.
I don't believe that Neji's blindspot has any affect whatsoever on a fight with any melee character which Hidan is. Even Mikey who is a Neji fanboy agrees that he could not win. He's not able to avoid any attack, and he's average speed for a ninja (so far as running and things), and his reaction time doesn't matter really. It doesn't mean that he would be ablsolutely able to avoid everything Hidan could throw at him. Also, take into account that Neji doesn't know Hidan's powers, so he'd probably try the Jyuuken to zero or no effect whatsoever.
Quote:
I've read the manga, and it looks to me like Hidan has avarage speed for a ninja of his level while Neji's speed, or should i say his reaction time is probably one of the best in the Hyuga clan. You didn't counter my point when i pulled something from the anime simply because you couldn't think of a come back
I have no comment.
Quote:
Uchiha: The only reason Neji lost is because Naruto used the demon chakra, if he didn't have it he wouldn't have even have won against Haku,
What do you mean wouldn't EVEN have won against Haku? Haku could have kicked the ass of any Genin IN KONOHA at that time. The only reason Naruto was an exception was because he had the Demon Chakra. How do you expect him to fight an opponent capable of taking down countless Jounin without some help?
Quote:
secondly all jutsu's recuire chakra, even Lee uses his chakra to make his kicks and hits more powerful when using a specific attack, if Neji blocks the chakra points then how is someone suppose to use a jutsu like Hidan's?
It's good that you understand that Taijutsu uses chakra, even though it doesn't have much to do. I do agree that if Neji managed to block ALL the chakra points without getting hit ONCE, he would win. The only problem is that has a slim to none chance of happening.
Quote:
Hidan may not need to move in his jutsu, unless he's gonig to kill himself and the person he's connected to, but he will need chakra, and like i just said all jutsu's require chakra, no chakra, no jutsu, no death to other people and Shika only fained getting hit by the blade, he splashed Hidan's partners blood on it and fained getting hit, if Shikamaru can dodge that big ass blade then Neji would have no problem.
I don't see Neji's speed as anything outstanding, neither is Shikamaru, both have standard ninja speed so what's the point. Yes, I'm saying that Shikamaru is as fast (running and dodging wise) as Neji.
Quote:
Hidan doesn't just have to touch them, he needs some of a person blood so he can do the whole god of death thing, if he can't cut neji then he can't use his jutsu, did you forget, or simply ignore that important fact?
The blade could hit Neji, I've already established this.
Quote:
Me fail at a post, you guys don't back up your posts, lack full knowledge on some people and make pathetic excuses about not accepting my evidence, so what i pulled something from the anime?
Although I don't fully agree with Mikey on that, I think it's wrong to dismiss the anime as non-canon, I still think that you should seriously stop pretending like you're better than us and debate the right way.
Quote:
It was in the manga, go back and read it before you even think about replying because you aren't even a challange when it comes to an argument, take a few lesson's from I'MNOTCRAZY, he can back anything he says up and can give anyone a headache, unlike you arguing noobs
Arguing noobs. I love that line, and I thought I was done hearing that word when I finished playing Runescape. Maybe you should play that game, you'd be a typical addition to the community over there. Why do you presist to make an ass of yourself at every concievable opportunity? Not only that but you simply refuse to say anything at all intelligent to support yourself.

You're looking more and more like a dupe account of I'MNOTCRAZY by the minute. Even though he was never said such moronic things as you.