Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS thread
Thread: VS thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:52 PM   #1643
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: VS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil001 View Post
Admit it mikey, you just couldn't think up anything to counter my points
Stop lying to yourself. I already told you why I didn't bother replying. I won't repeat myself.

Quote:
and not accepting stuff from the anime show is just stupid and redicules, take you own advise and get over yourself.
Ridiculous? Hey, that's how debates go. Information from the manga is used, not the anime. Using things based on the anime that never happened in the manga is plain stupid. That's what you did. That's why, most likely, any of the real debators here have probably laughed at you and won't take you seriously in future debates. =\ Just letting you know, don't use things in actual debates from the anime, only manga. That's just how it is, unless you care to enter debates and not have your points taken seriously.

Quote:
Just because you've been around longer than i have, posted more and have a high reputation doesn't mean you're right about anything.
Uh, what? o_O No one mentioned my join date, post count, or reputation level. I know I haven't.

Quote:
As for being banned, i couldn't care less as i express my opinion freely and accept the consciences, i mean you only get banned for a week whats so bad about that? Can easily catch up with what people have said.
There's nothing wrong when expressing your opinions. Only when passing them off as facts. I know you didn't do that, but I apologize if you felt I have.

Quote:
Plus, i can tell I'm getting to you, why else would you reply if I'm being so 'Childish'?
The only thing about you that got to me was that you had the audacity to use anime happenings in a debate. That's like, taboo.

Listen, we both obviously feel we're right here, and continuing this will be pointless, since neither of us will budge on our points and opinions. So I'll take the high road and say, we agree to disagree. Alright?

Quote:
At least we agree that Hinata could win against Ino if she had enough confidence in herself
Yeah, that bugs me. She needs to be inspired by Naruto in order to do well. =\