Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hyuga Hinata FC
Thread: Hyuga Hinata FC
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #47
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
mrpiimpnn, you're in. Feel free to join the conversation. We're discussing Hinata's hair.

INC, the fact that she's hotter is strictly a matter of opinion, and it doesn't necessarily make it so, just keep that in mind. I don't know about you, but Several girls I've dated had very long hair, and it's irritating when it gets in your mouth when making out. The fact that she looks more feminine and grown up has been overemphasised in every possible thread that mentions her name, even wikipedia says it. I might as well engrave those words into my skull they're so irritating.

As I've stated my main reason for disliking long hair, I've got nothing but sub-reasons to back myself up with. Have you ever had a long enough kiss that you start brushing your fingers through the back of a girl's head? I do it to make the kiss deeper and more sensual. But to put it bluntly, long hair creates the opposite effect, because it irratibly clings onto the hand and it hurts the girl. Try it if you don't understand what I'm talking about. In my opinion, hair shouldn't be long enough so that you have to move your hand under it to feel the back of the neck.
Well I dont really know what to say about the "Hair" subject I think Hinata looked better with shorter hair because its different and cuter looking to me.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote