Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Arabic thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 10:47 PM   #103
Beikoku Rikujin
Genin

Beikoku Rikujin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Arabic thread!!!

Hi, I made up a song that I want translated into Arabic. But first, I want everyone to know that the song is not meant in any way to be offensive to you folk. It's only targeted at intolerant bigot imperialist groups such as hizbollah. And it's inspired by a separate song from the Czech republic. OK here's the song I want translated into arabic that a Syrian and/or Lebanese and/or Iranian person would speak:

"You need to grow old with America! You will be purified! You need to grow old with America! You need that!

We crawl over all the world, Saving everyone! Problems are a won game...for us!

We are honored, people buy our products everywhere! Our names will be remembered...forever!

You need to grow old with America! You will be purified! You need to grow old with America! You need that!

Now you are evil. You kill jews for no reason. You started the war, not them!

You need to grow old with America! You will be purified! You need to grow old with America! You need that!

In order to create a better world, you need to give up your intolerant ways!
You need ot stop being bigots...forever!

You need to grow old with America! You will be purified! You need to grow old with America! You need that!"

Don't forget to explain how to pronounce the vowels, and please put english words under each line so I can know which words mean what. Thanks ahead of time.