Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 10:48 PM   #1159
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Obviously, Kimimaro trumps them all.
Yes. KIMIMARO TRUMPS ALL!!!! Kidding, but yeah you're right about Sakon/Ukon being superior to Tayuya. Although one could argue that if you hadn't the capability to slice through Chakra Strings you wouldn't be able to defeat Kidoumaru which makes him superior to Tayuya and Sakon. I myself actually believe he is capable of defeating them both.

Back on the current subject, yes I believe Orochimaru to be a genius. However, he doesn't trump all the villians. I myself think that Itachi is a much better and more sinister villian. This is actually thanks in part to Orochimaru himself, since he defeated the third Hokage who was supposed to be the best, so you think he is the best. Then the episode RIGHT after he wins, he tells you Itachi is superior. So it makes you think "OMG Itachi is the best!"