Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What the crap?
Thread: What the crap?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:21 AM   #20
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: What the crap?

Also, I got banned for asking a kid if he was gay. Not calling him gay. I said, and I quote "Are you gay or blind!?" because he was a guy that said somethign was too slutty. So i made a joke and got banned for a week. Its just how things are, like iv seen someone say gay on here before and nothing was said but I got banned? Wtf? But theres no point in fighting it. Mods and admins are above us low types. The fairest mod I have to say is Og. Everyone else that iv delt with is unjust and well everything else would be a flame. God when you say sometihng is bad its a flame. Annyway back to the subject. Not everythings gonna be fair on here, what happend to G is aa prime example. Theres no real reason to make a thread about it (Like i said) or thing shino's gonna care or w.e you were trying to accomplish with this thread. We all seem to agree its bullshit, there was no need to get every who agrees into one place just so we can scream "Bullshit!" at once.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote