Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fight Teh Power Organization!!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 11:35 PM   #194
Miburo

Re: Fight Teh Powa Organization

First off, it's not that people shouldn't get offended. It's that people need to realize that they're the one's choosing to get offended. If someone here told me to fuck myself do you think I'd be all butthurt about it? I could if I wanted to, but I definitely don't have to be. Nor would I, because I'm not a wuss who takes things said on the internets by people I've never met personally.

Not only that, but if you do get offended by something then you should at least realize that the person offending you still should have a right to say it. Just because you're a crybaby doesn't mean that others should lose their right to say whatever they want as long as it doesn't actually harm anyone (And no, being butthurt doesn't count as being harmed). And what makes it even more epicly stupid is that not only do you limit that person's freedom, but you limit your own as well. So while Red might not be phrasing it in the most effective way, he's definitely in the right on this one.

@Kites-Nothing about what Field said was insulting towards black people. Pygmies are little black dudes, that's the fucking definition of a Pygmy. It's not derogatory. And neither is saying African's have lots of aids, because guess what? They do, and it's got nothing to do with the color of their skin. There's no reason to be offended by that shit. Really should suck it up, dude.

Not to mention you're the one who suggested that S_M be blacklisted...when you're doing the same exact shit he does. What's up with that?

And it's kind of hard to FIGHT TEH FUCKIN' POWAR when people are running to the facists and getting la resistance members banned because they were butthurt over stupid shit and couldn't handle it themselves. All while supporting censorship...