Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #1170
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
:-O! It's Shrike! (EDIT - directed in a "oh, welcome back, man! we missed you lots!" kind of voice)

Well, anyway, I thought the last chapter was pretty good, with Hebi and Konoha 8 and Jiraiya and Pein (which, I think, will never end, at this rate). The only thing I didn't really like was Sai's sudden and unexplained appearance.
<3

Yeah, the chapters were cool, and I agree about Sai.
I enjoyed Jiraiya vs Pain, even though I hold no interest in either of these characters. I hope it will be continued and finished soon.

Too bad old hermit can't last long, though =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Hell yes ~ Welcome back, glad you got your internet working again.
I'll respond to your PM in a bit. <3
I know you will =)

Quote:
That was definitely the sexiest Itachi shot to date. =3 Very nice.
Yeah Jiraiya won me over <3 Which is kinda sad because there's a good chance he wont make it... =/
Itachi <3 /no homo

Jiraiya was awesome, I never expected this much of an old hermit. Well, he is one of the Sannin after all, so I guess it's not that surprising.
I also see him dead soon though. 6 on 1, he lost an arm and he is up against immortal shinobi, or so it would seem.

Quote:
Pein... I like him but I still feel pretty apathetic towards him. I like Konan (mostly because of how she was in Jiraiya's flashback) more. Both still need to pull me in though.
I dislike Pain as much as I did when I learned of his goals and personality.
I admit there is some mystery to his character, but it's nothing like the mystery which shrouds Itachi, Madara or Kabuchimaru.
About his powers-I always knew they were godly. I dislike the design of some of his bodies though, especially the one which cuts of Jira's arm off.
Yahiko body is the best looking character in the whole manga for me, on the other side.

Quote:
The latest chapter was awesome.
Very true.
Itachi on a throne - the best scene ever in Naruto, for me =)

Quote:
Sai wasn't included in the group panels from the end of the Sasuke/Deidara match until this recent chapter. For me and SL, it's annoying... >___>
Even though I currently don't hold much interest in Sai, I was annoyed by it as well. I would like to see more of his character development and more of Team 8 fighting. It is about time, Kishi.
I hope Kishi will explain the Sai disappearance.

Later <3
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote