Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:12 PM   #1172
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Pein... I like him but I still feel pretty apathetic towards him. I like Konan (mostly because of how she was in Jiraiya's flashback) more. Both still need to pull me in though.
I don't like Pein too much. His goals, character, and the way he responds to Jiraiya when he talks about the past. Konan just didn't say anything, but Pein is always like, "We are Pein..."

And also there's that mystery of who he really is - there's that body of Yahiko, but where's Nagato?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike
I admit there is some mystery to his character, but it's nothing like the mystery which shrouds Itachi, Madara or Kabuchimaru.
About his powers-I always knew they were godly. I dislike the design of some of his bodies though, especially the one which cuts of Jira's arm off.
Yahiko body is the best looking character in the whole manga for me, on the other side.
:lol:, at first, when you were naming off mysterious characters, I misread Kabuchimaru as Konohamaru. 8D

Pein's bodies looked really unappealing. Agreed about Yahiko.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Too bad old hermit can't last long, though =(

Jiraiya was awesome, I never expected this much of an old hermit. Well, he is one of the Sannin after all, so I guess it's not that surprising.
I also see him dead soon though. 6 on 1, he lost an arm and he is up against immortal shinobi, or so it would seem.
Poor Jiraiya.

It's either retreat or die.
And I hope he runs away.

But hopefully things'll go well... I mean, Tsunade said she bet he wouldn't come back, right?

Quote:
Itachi on a throne - the best scene ever in Naruto, for me =)
Personally I thought that frame was funny. Especially the last frame, when Sasuke was at his feet. (!!)

Quote:
Even though I currently don't hold much interest in Sai, I was annoyed by it as well. I would like to see more of his character development and more of Team 8 fighting. It is about time, Kishi.
I hope Kishi will explain the Sai disappearance.
The weird thing was, no one said anything like "Dude, where were you?!" when he suddenly reappeared. And I'm really excited to see Team 8 fight, finally, but I think it won't be good; it's Tobi/Madara, one of the mainest villains, right?

Kishimoto better get his head in the game.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
well, it's not like we missed anything. he was just running around...wait, are you pissed because it was a mistake or you wanted to see him???

I wonder when we're going to see Orochimaru again...probably a while after everything recent. But I wonder HOW we are going to see him come back. I mean a random occurrence and a fight where he dies just isn't Orochimaru. he has to be plotting something like the destruction of Konoha again, although I don't know how he will do it...
Because it was an unexplained mistake. Originally, I thought that Sai had ran into Kabuchimaru or something, and UT also had an awesome idea that he was doing some ROOT business. Sadly...nothing happened.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 12-04-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote