Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Is there really a heaven or hell?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #15
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: Is there really a heaven or hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minamoto4444 View Post
Um, little lesson here for people who are high at this moment god dosent give you a ticket to heaven because you "branched out". thats like saying to your girlfriend that you should be able to get back together even though you Cheated on her right in front of her, bashed her in front of her, because you were trying to learn about other poeple. this is retarded on so many levels. also im not following it blindly, that is also retarded, you think I just went to a church and said "God exists" No I actually did RESERCH and was actaully a huge god hater I was raised in a heavy Athiest family and went to youth group with my friend and really thought about it and 2years later was baptised(without any of my family showing up).
Im not high, and noone said anything about getting a ticket. I just think your life would be more filling and worth living if you just live. The hell wit rules, why live like someone is watching? Why not just live how you want? Dress in all black (Johnny cash was a christian and wore all black) Challange athority and just live man.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote