Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dark Plague
Thread: Dark Plague
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #75
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dark Plague

"Ah, I see. I will do my best, master!" The raven said, as it lifted itself up back into the air, again creating huge gusts of wind.

"I don't see how that raven can defeat a snake like that." Neji said.

Suddenly the snake appeared behind the raven, slowly coiling itself up around the raven, however, the raven, with incredible speed that nearly knocked Itachi off, jetted high up into the air.

"Damn you!" The snake said.

"Have patience." Sasuke said, as he looked a bit frustrated with Itachi.

"I'm going to paralyze it, when I do that, use your wind elemental needle attack." Itachi instructed.

"Yes master." The raven said, as it began circling around the snake from above, out of range.

"What do you plan on doing....." Sasuke thought to himself, suddenly being stared down by his own summon, who now has Sharingan eyes.

"What?!" Sasuke said, a bit shocked.

"Tasty." The snake said while staring at Sasuke, as if it were about to turn on him.

"Clever." Sasuke said, as he used his Sharingan hax to reverse the effect.

"What the hell?" The snake said.

"Move it!" Sasuke shouted, as several, long, thin, sharp needs covered in wind chakra began raining down on them.

"Oh shi-!" The snake said, as Sasuke formed some fire seals and launched several fireballs at the needle attacks. The fireballs connected with the needles, and the amount of energy put into those needles transfered into the fireballs (since fire gets stronger from wind) and the needles dropped to the ground as the fireballs went flying towards Itachi and his raven. The raven easily evaded the fireballs and was a bit surprised Sasuke had pulled that off.

"We can't afford to make mistakes like this." Sasuke said.

"Yeah yeah!" The snake said angrily, forming a bit of hatred towards that raven, which nearly killed it.

"Shall I use my ultimate technique?" The raven asked Itachi.

"Not yet. I can see the jinchuuriki from here, and if you use that, we'll end up creating all new landscapes here and they'll end up dead." Itachi said, as he looked right at Naruto.

"What an amazing level of battle!" Lee said.

"Let me know when we should begin going to Heaven." Mamori said, a bit impatient.

"Why, would Itachi be around this area in the first place?" Sakura asked.

"Could it be he knew you would be here?" Kakashi asked, looking at Naruto.

"Use your dive attack." Itachi said, as the raven began to pick up speed for the attack.

"Hmm." Sasuke thought. Suddenly the raven began flying directly at the snake, hoping to pierce right through the snake (it's capable of doing that).

"Stupid." Sasuke said, with the snake kind of chuckling. Suddenly the snake spat acid quickly on the raven's face head on, and then the snake moved out of the way quickly, as the raven yelled out in pain and crashed into the ground, making a huge crater and motion. Itachi looked back at Sasuke after that counter attack, a bit irritated.

"Go back and heal yourself. You've done well." Itachi said, as he poofed away the raven which was in pain. Itachi just stood in the midst of the smoke and commotion.

"You nearly killed him." Itachi said.

"That fate is reserved for you." Sasuke said, as his snake began spitting acid all over the place, trying to hit Itachi, who tried to dodge the shots.

"Why doesn't he just kill him?" Mamori asked.

"What?" Kakashi asked.

"Itachi can kill him. But he isn't." Mamori said, a bit puzzled.

"How do you know that?! Looks to me like Sasuke is winning!" Naruto shouted, looking angrily at Mamori.

"No. I've fought Itachi before. He's holding back." Mamori said.

"You've fought him??" Kakashi asked curiously.

"Yes....he's quite weak, however, that is expected, since he didn't train in Heaven." Mamori said. Naruto kind of looked at Mamori shocked, for him to call Itachi weak.

"Tell me, is there a way to counter the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan?" Kakashi asked.

"Of course. Only an advanced Sharingan user can with stand it, however, one with Mangekyou Sharingan can actually counter them." Mamori said.

"Sasuke turned my Sharingan off somehow while I was in his Mangekyou Sharingan attack...." Kakashi said.

"That isn't uncommon." Mamori said. "Would you like me to teach you some things, regarding Mangekyou Sharingan, once we arrive at Heaven?" Mamori asked.

"Y...you have it also?" Kakashi asked.

"Of course." Mamori said, laughing.

"It's been fun, Sasuke. But I didn't come here for this. Though, it's nice to know you're nearly ready." Itachi said.

"No! You won't get away!!" Sasuke shouted, as he ran down the snake's body, preparing Chidori.

"Sasuke, you will have a real fight with me soon enough. But not before you learn certain things about our history." Itachi said, as he formed a seal in one hand, and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Bastard! What is it going to take to kill him!?" Sasuke said angrily, even though Sasuke hadn't used his MS.

"Where are my sacrifices?" The snake said.

Sasuke looked back quickly at the snake with enormous killer intent, and his MS eyes activated.

"O...OK. We'll uh, discuss that later." The snake said, having never seen eyes like that, eyes so sinister. He poofed away.

Itachi suddenly showed up near Team Kakashi, but hadn't noticed Mamori with them.

"Damnit. With these injuries, I can't take Naruto-kun and not expect to be killed by Mamori!" Itachi thought to himself. He decided to retreat for now in order to heal his wounds.

"Hello again." Mamori said, as he stood next to Itachi, behind some bushes.

Everyone turned around and noticed some rustling behind some bushes, and suddenly Itachi and Mamori popped out from the bushes, trading blows.

"I suppose this would be an ideal time to bring you in." Mamori said.

"I need to get out of here." Itachi said to himself.

But had no time to think, as he found himself fully paralyzed from Mamori's genjutsu. "Let's go then." Mamori said, as he went to take Itachi.

"Don't underestimate me!" Itachi said, as it took a lot out of him to just break out of Mamori's paralyzing genjutsu. Itachi suddenly poofed away.

"Ah jeeze." Mamori said.

Itachi could be seen running off, but no one attempted to go after him.

"So, can we go now?" Mamori said coldly.

"I want to see if Sasuke is there." Sakura said, Naruto agreed.

Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu appeared before Sasuke out of thin air.

"How'd it go, boss?" Suigetsu asked.

"I couldn't....I didn't kill him." Sasuke said.

"But, why?" Juugo asked.

"I took the fight too lightly, I guess. I should have used Mangekyou Sharingan." Sasuke said, as he walked away with his team.

"SASUKE!" Naruto shouted.

"???" Sasuke thought.

Naruto and the rest of Team Kakashi had arrived to the battlefield gasping for air.

"Kakashi." Sasuke said.

"I take it you didn't use it against him." Kakashi said.

"....." Sasuke said, as he turned away.

"You're coming with us!!" Naruto said, as he was about to use clones, but Kakashi stopped him.

"We didn't come here for that." Kakashi said.

"So, you're the last Uchiha from Konoha, eh?" Mamori asked.

"That's right." Sasuke said.

"I'm sorry. I truly am." Mamori said, looking down.

"I don't care." Sasuke said.

"You're rude." Mamori said.

"I don't care." Sasuke said, turning away.

"Uh, Sasuke...." Suigetsu said.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

"This guy has eyes like yours." Suigetsu said, as he pointed at Mamori.

"It's rude to point fingers." Mamori said, as he looked at Team Snake with his Sharingan activated. "Let's go." Mamori said, as he deactivated his Sharingan.

"You are an Uchiha?!" Sasuke demanded.

"Oh, now you wish to speak to me?" Mamori said.

"I thought they were all dead." Sasuke said.

"No, there is one other. In the country of Heaven." Mamori said.

"Hmm. Fight me." Sasuke said.

"You just fought. Are you not tired?" Mamori asked.

"I'm fine." Sasuke said (thanks to his healing abilities).

"Sasuke, do you ever get tired of fighting?" Kakashi asked.

"Orochimaru told me that ninja from the country of Heaven are incredibly strong. I must see this for myself." Sasuke said, as he activated his Sharingan.

"Fine. I'll make this quick then." Mamori said. Sasuke rushed at Mamori with his Chidori sword in hand, but was stopped dead in his tracks. Both Sasuke and Mamori stood for a few seconds, before Sasuke dropped to the floor, gasping for air and in great pain.

"What....the hell, was that?" Sasuke asked, gasping for air while on his knees.

"It's called genjutsu." Mamori said mockingly.

"You Uchihas are all the same!" Naruto said, crossing his arms, annoyed that Uchihas all seem stuck on themselves.

"Sasuke, you expect to defeat Itachi with the way your Sharingan is now?" Mamori asked.

"Shut up!" Sasuke said, as he stood back up, activated his Mangekyou Sharingan and looked right into Mamori's eyes.

"Sasuke don't!" Kakashi said, noticing out of no where, Mamori's eyes had gone from normal Sharingan, to Mangekyou Sharingan also.

Both Sasuke and Mamori stood there motionless.

"Oh. This." Mamori said, as he found himself in Sasuke's MS dimension.

"Just how strong are you?" Sasuke asked.

"Strong enough to resist this." Mamori said with a smile.

"I doubt it." Sasuke said, as flames began to engulf Mamori's body.

"Oh, look. You're burning me." Mamori said tauntingly.

"....." Sasuke thought.

"You should train at Heaven. We can strengthen your Sharingan." Mamori offered.

"Why aren't you in pain?" Sasuke asked.

"Because my Sharingan is better than yours." Mamori said bluntly.

End Chapter 11
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote