Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Infraction for Miburo: Spaming
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 02:44 AM   #1
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Infraction for Miburo: Spaming

User: Miburo
Infraction: Spaming

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Quote:
Same as the last three. Be glad I decided to be nice and not ban you for the flame.
Original Post:
Quote:
Miburo has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:
Reporting for epic faggotry.

Also, I do believe there is inappropriate images in the signature as well.
Forum: Bans & Warnings
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Shino
Original Content:
Quote:
User: Miburo
Infraction: Spaming

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Quote:
You are spamming our reported posts area with posts that do not deserve reporting.
Original Post:
Quote:
Miburo has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:
This post, like all the other posts posted by this poster, is fucking awesome. Fuck yeah!
Forum: Spam Zone
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Miburo
Original Content:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Lol, Shino said that "the way he said it wasn't racist, nor was anyone offended by it". Exact words, I swurr. I think that it would have turned out the same way whether it would have been a newbie or an older member like Miburo.
@Shino-Are you serious? Do you even know what racism means? Look up all the definitions of "silly" that could possibly fit into that context and then apply them to an entire race of people. Seriously, there's no way you can be typing half the shit you type with a straight face. And god knows the "Don't worry guys, shino checks to make sure everything is fair" excuse for shitty rules mods use is (even more of) a complete joke after shit like this.

Not to mention how unbelievable it is that he can say "no one was offended by it" when I'm saying right now that I was offended by it. I also made it perfectly clear that I was when using the report post function as well.

Obviously the report post function is a complete joke. I say we just use it to comment on what we think of every post that we read. I'm going to report this post for being fucking awesome, since I wrote it. Fuck yeah!