Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The "Moderation Problem" Debate
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
The "Moderation Problem" Debate

Okay I had enough. I am seeing so many threads in the spam zone becoming in some shape or fashion, a new way tp argue over whether the mods are being just in their ways or not.
From the Banning of Miburo, To the arguing of Corbenks, To arguing over G's Ban. It goes from being spam to just being annoying, not for the reason because of what people are saying isnt valid, but rather because Someone will make a thread about "Cars" In the spam zone and some how corbenks name or some old situation will be brought up and a whole argument will start over corbenks, leading to the thread being closed. Or someone will make a thread to purposely start argument with the mods.

So What I was hoping for was that this DEBATE THREAD be the place where people debate and argue over what is going wrong in nl and with its mods. I am not gonna comment on this any further.
PLease:
1. No spamming
2. No extremely Vulgar flaming towards other members.

I am making this thread in hopes that people can have this debate without making it toward of the issue of whats seen as "flaming eachother". W/e I can see the future of this thread as being closed. But besides what my instincts tell me I am MAKING IT ANYWAY.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300