Thread: Hyuga Hinata FC
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 05:43 PM   #169
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

2 things

1) Shit happens in our world. A LOT of shit happens the narutoverse. Sadly, they don't have fifty hospitals placed all over the world for the convenience of a dismembered limb, and only one that would perform surgery on Konoha's injured (Konoha's hospital, where she would be placed). They don't only treat Konoha's ninja, they work on figuring out where deceased spies are from. The mutilations in that world outweigh those of our world. We may have several counties at war, but they ALWAYS have fights springing up (especially now with all the Akatsuki being hannibalistic and retarded). Therefore you're wrong in your point; Konoha's hospital may spend some of its resources on curing your cold (only the nurses, 'cause the doctors have better things to do), but they can't avoid dealing with the gore that I mentioned beforehand. Which is why the difference between 'nurse' and 'doctor' is a big one in this case. And still, even the nurses will be pulled into gore soon enough, because everyone in the manga is about to die.

I can see where you're coming from, but my point is that the title of doctor would be too much for her. Considering what you said, the title of nurse is more appropriate.

2) I already gave my opinion. I said schoolteacher. I was corrected into Kindergarden teacher, so I'm going with that.

On a completely different note, does my avatar look better?

Last edited by silencer299; 12-18-2007 at 05:47 PM.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote