Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fight Teh Power Organization!!
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 10:30 PM   #855
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48
We must address the reasonings of Shino for going to such an extent to ban Kat. I feel that it could be sort of interpreted as a minor flame, but Shino took it higher than that for some reason. He also managed to infract her for inappropriate language, even though I've seen more inappropriateness elsewhere that went unpunished.

I think Shino was trying to prove a point. I think he was trying to prove that he's so incredibly just and almighty that he wouldn't hesitate to ban a mod. Too bad he took it too far. Perhaps such is a repercussion of our organization; it makes Shino want to prove he's not a fascist.
..........................No comment. <______<
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote