Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #28
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

i dont like any of the candidates in this election. All of the candidates are to consumed in bath mouthing one another and trying to discreded one another. The election is becoming a circus. Just like in 2004 with P. Diddi and his slanderous campaign of vote or die campaign.

The reason i think that campaign was stupid becuase of who that vote or die campaign poster children were mostly paris hilton and britney spears.

What is this countrys political scene coming to its more of a clown show were the candidates want more attention paid to themselves than what there campaign stands for what the candidates will do for us and the country.

so this campaign is more of a clown show than any thing else.

so yeah i will not vote this coming election.

The Look of Innocence

Last edited by Hiraku; 01-03-2008 at 12:39 AM.