Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:32 AM   #29
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

Things have gotten a bit more interesting. Lemme just say the best and the worst here:

Worst possible candidate: Mike Huckabee.

Don't get me wrong here... It's not because he's a Republican. It's because he uses his religion as a weapon. Evangelicals are scary enough as it is, but Evangelicals in the President's office is even more frightening. I'm okay with someone being religious, but if all they do is tout how important such-and-such religion is to this country, then they should NOT be President.

Best candidate: Dennis Kucinich.

And once again, it isn't because of his political party. The reason he's so fucking awesome is because he straight edge answers people's questions. "How do you feel about this?" "Oh, I believe this." TA DA! No political pandering, just straight forward thoughts! Is this man even a politician!?

This election is making me really nervous. There are so many important things to take care of in the world today and if the wrong person gets elected President, then there could be some serious problems.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]